Medical Handbook for Foreigners <Multilingual>
- This handbook outlines the procedural flow at hospitals, how to explain about symptoms, how to ask for medicine, etc. in 9 languages (with Japanese translation).
"My Evacuation Card"
- This evacuation card contains information, precautions, personal data, etc. to enable foreign residents to properly evacuate when a disaster occurs.
Fold it up small and keep it with you at all times.
Easy Japanese(Yasashii Nihongo) for everyone!
- Introduce Yasashii Nihongo (Easy Japanese) helpful for a communication between Japanese people and foreign people, with practical simple examples and a logo written in Foreign - Japanese language.
"Medical Handbook for Foreigners ～for use in daily situations and during disaster relief procedures～ "
- This medical handbook introduces how to see a doctor, how to buy medicine, information about health insurance and medical expense, medical information during disasters, and so on.
It’s written in foreign languages and Japanese.
"Living Information & Guidebook for Foreigners"
- This guidebook consists of various necessary information, such as emergency procedures, administrative procedures, daily life, medical services, education, and employment, for foreigners living in the community in Tochigi Prefecture.
"Let's speak in easy Japanese!"
- In this book, standard Japanese and easy Japanese are shown on facing pages, in order to communicate with foreigners who are not adept at Japanese, and to allow interactions to develop.
"Involved in trouble as a customer?"
- Including consumers' living information useful for foreigners and a list of Consumer Affairs Centers in Tochigi Prefecture.
"My Future・Everybody's Future～We live together in multiple cultures～"
This booklet is designed for primary school students to learn what multicultural symbiosis is.
It contains "World's bit of this and that quiz", "Business of International Affairs section of Tochigi Prefecture, TIA's business", "Interviews with people from various foreign countries", "National flags and data of countries all over the world", and "Interesting World Map."PD
"Multilingual Information Sheets (for Evacuation Shelter)"
The "Multilingual Information Sheets (for Evacuation Shelter)", which are posted when the evacuation shelter opens, are written information sheets of 50 items to make the shelter life easier and to make foreigners feel secure in the shelter. Each item is written in 9 languages as Easy Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Tagalog, Spanish, Korean, English, Thai, Vietnamese.
※ All rights reserved except for "copying for private use" and "citation" under the copyright law.