Guide to Facility Use of Tochigi International Center
If you wish to use the facility of Tochigi International Center, please check the booking status at the reception desk or ask by telephone and submit the following application form.
※ If participant's payment, such as a participation fee or a membership fee, significantly exceeds the actual cost, or in case where the host ask the participants to donate money, please submit the form for Statement of Reason for Tochigi International Center Facility Use (download PDF file WORD file).
The following are usable for whom involved in international exchange, international understanding and international cooperation activities.
- Exhibition Room 1st Floor 60.48m2
- Multipurpose Hall 2nd Floor Capacity 84
- Study Room 2nd Floor Capacity 54
- Meeting Room 2nd Floor Capacity 36
- Consultation Room B 2nd Floor Capacity 18
- Consultation Room C 2nd Floor Capacity 18
- Japanese Style Room 3rd Floor Capacity 10
- Cooking Room 3rd Floor Capacity 16
Eligibility for the Center use:
- International exchange groups
- Defrayment groups
- Supporting Members of TIA (Group/Corporation)
※ Please consult us about the possibility of use if none of the above applies to you.
Tuesday to Saturday except National Holidays and Dec. 29 to Jan. 3
Periods for use:
All day 09:00～17:00